Visit Our New Website
Lightweight Structures has developed a lightweight composite framing system “LCF” brand named “FORTECO” utilizing light gauge steel, insulation decking and concrete combined to form a cost effective, easily installed and ecofriendly building system.
- Lightweight Structures Wins Edison Silver Award in Building Products
- Cleantech Open Announces Winners of 2011 National Business Competition and Global Ideas Competition
LWS Composite Construction
- The Lightweight Structures system uses a proprietary shear connector system to obtain full concrete-steel composite construction
- The concrete topping is supported on reinforced insulation board decking strong
enough to support construction loads
- The FORTECO system can be installed by hand with only a screw gun or can be delivered to the site in 8’ wide panels.